Home Page > Picture Archives > Black and white pictures > Workflow
How were the albums prepared for the web
- Albums were photographed by Nikon D100 camera in Russia.
- Using PhotoShop software, pictures were cropped. Color levels were corrected, and some dust was cloned out.
- Picture files were renamed according to their location in the album and copied to directory "unprocessed".
- Pictures were converted to black and white using PhotoShop batch and copied to directory "processed".
Levels: With Auto, Black Clip: 0.01, White Clip: 0.01; Fade: Opacity: 50%, Mode: normal;
Hue/Saturation: With Colorize, Hue: 45, Saturation: 10, Lightness: 0;
Export: Using: Save for Web, Operation: Save, In: C:\temp\processed,
Format: JPEG, Without Interlaced, Quality: 60, With Optimized, Number of Passes: 3;
Close: Saving: no.
- Album titles and photo captions were written to text files like this.
- A program was written to create web pages.
Web pages with links to the photos were created by running the program.
- Using software "ACDSee", flash file with a slideshow was created.
Create a new slide show: Adobe Flash Player slide show (.swf file format);
[adding all 800x600 images];
Transition: empty, Transition Duration: 1 seconds, Slide Duration: 3 seconds;
Advance: Automatic, Automatically Repeat: checked, Transition quality: [40%];
Flash width: 900 pixels, height: 700.
Операции 2 - 5 и 7 остаются пока не законченными для фотоальбомов 1983-1990 годов.
Ссылки / Links